Doi Phool Gobi
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Cinnamon piece||2 Inch|
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Slice half the onions and grind the remaining half with garlic and ginger.
3. Beat the curds and mix it with half of the ginger paste, salt and sugar.
4. Coat the pieces of cauliflower thoroughly with the curds paste, stuffing the mixture well into the crevices.
5. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions. Add cloves, cardamom and cinnamon and the remaining ginger paste. Fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add the pieces of cauliflower and fry gently.
7. Sprinkle with a little water. Cover and let simmer.
8. Add fat at short intervals to prevent sticking.