Cauliflower and Tomatoes
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooked tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Small Clove)|
1. Remove outer leaves and stalks from cauliflower. Separate into flowerets.
2. Cook, but undercook just slightly.
3. Saute garlic in hot olive oil until lightly browned. Remove garlic.
4. Drain cauliflower. Add flowerets to hot olive oil and saute lightly.
5. Add salt and tomatoes. Cover, turn heat to low, and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Arrange in a serving dish and sprinkle pars ley and grated cheese over the top.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 719 Calories from Fat 480
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.7%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg8.8%
Sodium 1644.1 mg68.5%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.1%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 26 g52.3%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 566.5%
Calcium 50.7% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet