Cauliflower And Tomatoes
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooked tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Small Clove)|
1. Remove outer leaves and stalks from cauliflower. Separate into flowerets.
2. Cook, but undercook just slightly.
3. Saute garlic in hot olive oil until lightly browned. Remove garlic.
4. Drain cauliflower. Add flowerets to hot olive oil and saute lightly.
5. Add salt and tomatoes. Cover, turn heat to low, and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Arrange in a serving dish and sprinkle pars ley and grated cheese over the top.