Broccoli And Cauliflower With Chilli And Almonds
|Dried shrimps||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Groundnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||1 Ounce, halved (25 Gram)|
|Spring onion||4 , sliced|
|Red chilli||1 Large, seeded and sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Shredded root ginger||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|Cauliflower||1⁄2 Small, broken into small florets|
|Broccoli||8 Ounce, broken into small florets (250 Gram)|
1. Soak the shrimps in 6 tablespoons warm water for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the water, and set aside.
2. Blend the reserved water, soy sauce and cornflour together and set aside.
3. Heat half of the oil in a wok, add the almonds and stir-fry until just browned. Remove and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the wok, add the shrimps, spring onions, chilli, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add the cauliflower and broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Pour in the blended sauce, stirring; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Check the seasoning.
6. Transfer to a warmed serving dish, sprinkle with the almonds and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 710 Calories from Fat 403
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.4%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg0.7%
Sodium 963.9 mg40.2%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 19 g75.9%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 49.6% Vitamin C 689.9%
Calcium 29.2% Iron 30.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet