Low Carb Cauliflower Bisque
|Celery||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cauliflower||1 Small, cut into small chunks (About 20 Ounce After Trimming)|
|Chicken broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Green onions/Leeks chopped||2 , diced|
|Celery stalks||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a 3 quart saucepan, saute green onions and celery in butter until tender.
2. Add chopped cauliflower,a bit of salt and pepper and broth, bring to boil.
3. Turn down the heat to low, cover and simmer until cauliflower is very tender. About 20-25 minutes.
4. Use a stick blender to puree the soup until it is smooth and thick.
5. Add cream, mix well and serve.