1. If the catfish is as fillets, cut them to small bite size pieces.
2. Chop the onions.
3. In a bowl, take egg whites, beer, buttermilk and mix well to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
4. In a wide mouthed shallow dish, put the flour and mix the seasoning with crushed red pepper and old bay. Mix well to incorporate.
5. In a large pan, heat oil for deep frying.
6. Take a large shallow wide-mouthed dish. Put the catfish pieces in it.
7. Add white pepper, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper, cron bread crumbs, sweet onions, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Mix them well to coat the catfish with the ingredients.
8. Dip the catfish pieces in the batter and then roll it in the flour mix.
9. Put this in the hot oil and deep fry till golden brown.
10. Transfer them on a paper towel to drain off the excess oil.
11. In a serving plate, arrange the crispy nuggets, garnish it with some chopped chive and serve hot with sauce or any dip.