|Pan dressed catfish||96 Ounce (6, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self rising cornmeal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Diagonally score the fish on both sides, slitting approximately 1/8 inch deep.
2) Arrange in a large shallow dish and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add buttermilk, salt, and pepper and mix well.
4) Add the buttermilk mix over the fish.
5) Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, occasionally turning the fish.
6) In a container, Combine cornmeal and flour and keep aside.
7) Remove the fish from the buttermilk mix and coat with the cornmeal mix.
8) Deep fry the fish in hot oil (375°) till golden brown.
9) Remove and place over paper towels to drain well.
10) Serve garnished with lemon wedges.