Oven Fried Catfish
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Louisiana hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavored cooking spray||1|
|Catfish fillets||1 Pound|
1) Make fine cracker crumbs by processing saltines.
2) In a bowl, add the crumbs and parsley and mix well.
3) In a separate bowl, mix hot sauce and milk.
4) Dip the catfish filets in the milk and hot sauce.
5) Coat well with the crumb mixture.
6) Spray the filets with cooking spray.
7) Place in the oven, uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20 - 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
8) Arrange on a serving platter garnished with lemon wedges coriander leaf.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 763 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.4%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 182.3 mg60.8%
Sodium 1547.7 mg64.5%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 75 g149%
Vitamin A 42.2% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 33.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet