Catfish In Cornmeal With Black Butter
|Fine cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried dill||1 Teaspoon|
|Catfish fillet||1 Pound, skinned|
|Egg||1 Large, slightly beaten|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a wide bowl and mix cornmeal and dill.
2) Now coat the catfish in this mixture and then into the egg.
3) Take a saucepan with heavy bottom and melt some butter.
4) Put chili in it and sautÃ© it. Remove the chili.
5) Now, add vinegar to the pan and heat it on low flame.
6) Take another pan and heat some oil. Cook catfish in it for 6 minutes on both sides.
7) Serve catfish in cornmeal with some black butter.