Spicy Grilled Catfish
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Rosemary powder||To Taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||To Taste|
|Cajun spice||To Taste|
|Catfish fillet||8 Ounce|
|Bell pepper||3 Medium (Varied Colors)|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced (Chunks)|
|Red potatoes||2 Medium|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||15 Gram, whole|
|Lettuce leaves||2 Large, whole (to serve)|
1. In a bowl take a large fillet of cat fish. To this add olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Rosemary powder and marinate it for around 30 minutes.
2. Cut the peppers of various colours into thick pieces.
3.Cut the onions into thick pieces.
4.Wash the red potatoes and boil them and slice into thick pieces.
5. Spray the grill with olive oil and grill the marinated catfish on a barbecue. Once the fish is done on one side put the peppers, the onions and garlic cloves. The flame should be low for this.
6. Coat the potato slices with cajun spice mixture and roast them on the barbecue.
7. Remove from the grill once all the ingredients begin to caramelise or are tender.
8. In a serving plate, place the catfish on lettuce leaves.
9. Arrange the grilled vegetables as desired beside the catfish.
10. Sprinkle lemon juice over them.
11. Serve it with a piece of lemon and garlic cloves.
12. It can be served with crostini, or bread by the side
Salmon can also be used instead of catfish.
Red potatoes are used as they have thin skin and are also low in starch.
All these should be grilled on low heat to avoid burning.
Spray extra olive oil on the fish to avoid it sticking to the grill.