Patio Catfish Grill
|Catfish||6 , skinned and pan dressed|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw fish if it is frozen.
3. Clean, wash and dry before cooking.
4. In a cup, mix together butter, lemon juice and salt to form a sauce.
5. Cut heavy duty aluminium foil in the size of 18x18, 6 pieces.
6. Grease the aluminium foil pieces on one side and place 2 tablespoons of sauce on each piece.
7. Place 1 piece of fish on each foil and top them with remaining sauce.
8. Sprinkle paprika over the sauce.
9. Pack the fish in the foil by folding the edges; pack them all to get 6 packages.
10. On a barbecue grill, place the 6 fish packages.
11. Place the grill at a distance of 6 inches from heat source.
12. Cook for 25-30 minutes
13. Serve hot.
Use a fork to test the fish, if the fish flakes easily it means its ready.
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.7 mg50.9%
Sodium 717.6 mg29.9%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.47%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 26 g52.7%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet