Mamma Mia! Pizza Beer, the perfect accompaniment and ingredient in cooking many fine foods.
www.pizzabeer.net for more
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Mamma mia pizza beer
1 Bottle (1 l)
2 , diced
1. Dice 2 jalapenos.
2. Wash 3 lbs of Catfish Nuggets and combine with 1 bottle of pizza beer and diced jalapenos in a bag.
3. Put on ice and refrigerate for 1 -3 hours.
4. Fire up grill.
5. Take a foil pan and put it on the cool part of the grill.
6. Empty beer leaving Jalapeno and fish in bag.
7. Put 1/4 cup or so of olive oil into bag.
8. Season with Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
9. Use stir fry basket for grill over hot coals.
10. Put fish on grill, do not overfill, may need to do two or three batches.
11. Stir fry for around 10 minutes.
12. Put into pizza beer on the grill and cook until flaky (about 5 - 10 minutes).
13. Serve with Lemon, hot sauce and/or malt vinegar.
Fresh Catfish Nuggets barbecued to perfection. The catfish get an hour long bath in Pizza Beer & then get cooked to perfection on the Barbie
If you are looking for some tips to add a twist to your catfish nuggets, here is a catfish nuggets marinated with pizza beer recipe that will make it zesty and all the more flavorful. Watch the video for details.