Creamy Southern Corn Casserole
|Jiffy corn muffin mix||1 Box|
|Whole kernel corn including liquid||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Creamed corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Reduced fat sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted (smart balance butter)|
1) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Pre heat electric skillet to 300 degrees.
3) Put the mixture in the skillet, cover with lid, and set the timer for 30 minutes.
4) If sides are browned, it is done.
5) Serve in a plate with green salad.