1. Pre-heat your oven to 385 degrees F and then place the chicken thighs and the carrots in a casserole dish.
2. Pour the Citrines Clementines marinade across the top of the chicken and carrots.
3. Place it in your 385 degrees F oven with the lid off for 30 minutes (The marinade should only just coat the bottom of the dish, not submerge the chicken).
4. Remove the dish from the oven after 30 minutes and add the chicken stock and the quinoa, taking care to saturate the quinoa fully before placing the lid on the dish and returning it to the oven to cook for a further 20 minutes.
5. Remove the dish from the oven, after 20 minutes when the quinoa is fully cooked.