Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
|Rotisserie chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs), dice (juices reserved)|
|Cauliflower florets||2 Pound (1 head cauliflower)|
|Fresh spinach leaves||10 Ounce, stems removed, washed|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Italian seasoned bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Alfredo sauce||13 Ounce (Italian Classics)|
|Low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Basting oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 13X9-inch baking dish with olive oil.
3. Add chicken and reserved juices, cauliflower, and spinach to extra-large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 cup bread crumbs, alfredo sauce, and mozzarella; mix well. Set aside.
4. Make topping: Combine remaining 1/2 cup of bread crumbs and basting oil in small bowl. Set aside.
5. Turn the chicken-vegetable mixture into the greased baking dish.
6. Bake, uncovered, 40 min, stirring halfway through cooking time.
7. Remove from oven; sprinkle with topping. Return to oven and bake 15 min, until topping is light golden brown.
8. Serve straight from the baking dish.
Large stock pot can be used for mixing ingredients in step 2.
You can add more veggies to the dish.
You can substitute the cauliflower with broccoli.
Substitute the alfredo sauce with cream of chicken or mushroom soup for a lower calorie version.
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.9%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.6 mg25.9%
Sodium 570.5 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.6%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 21 g42.9%
Vitamin A 69.7% Vitamin C 105.1%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet