1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13-inch ovenproof dish and set aside.
3. In food processor, add garlic, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice. Pulse to chop finely.
4. In a large bowl, pour olive oil, and yogurt.
5. Add caramelized onion, salt, egg whites, black pepper, and baking powder. Whisk well.
6. Drop flour and mix to combine.
7. Throw garlic parsley paste in bowl. Mix.
8. In the prepared baking pan, throw in the chopped zucchini.
9. Pour, and cover zucchini with batter. Mix to coat well.
10.Sprinkle cheese on top. Pop it in oven and cook for 50 minutes or until golden brown.