2. In a non-stick pan, add mushroom, and onion. Sauté.
3. Throw thyme, sea salt, and black pepper in it.
4. Put butter and flour. Stir to make a roux.
5. Pour chicken stock and milk.
6. Insert peas, tuna, red pepper, and cheese. Stir well.
7. Add hot sauce and Creole seasoning to it. Mix.
8. In a large pan, boil water, and add macaroni in it. Cook for 5 minutes or until al dente.
9. Drain macaroni and put it back into the pan.
10. Pour tuna sauce on it. Mix it well.
11. In a greased casserole dish pour the mixture.
12. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
13. Pop it in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
14. Serve tuna casserole with tossed salad, and fresh ripe tomato slices.