1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Cook the broccoli as per the packaged directions. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup of the liquid.
3. Take a large casserole dish and spread out 1 cup of the cooked chicken as a base.
4. Layer it with the cooked broccoli.
5. Add another cup of the cooked chicken on top of the broccoli.
6. In a small bowl, empty the can of the cream of chicken soup.
7. Add the mayonnaise and the reserved broccoli liquid in it. Stir together.
8. Pour it on top of the chicken and broccoli layers.
9. In another bowl, empty the pack of the chicken flavored Stove Top Stuffing.
10.Pour in the melted butter in the stuffing.Mix it together.
11.Sprinkle it on top of the casserole.
12.Cover the casserole with aluminium foil.
13.Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
14.Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the top is browned.
15.Take out from the oven and serve hot.
You can put some shredded cheddar cheese on top to make it more rich and creamy.