Delicious enough for a holiday dinner, easy enough for a weeknight supper, Chicken Casserole Supreme will have you going back for seconds!
4 Medium, cooked and diced
Cream of mushroom soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce
Herb flavored stuffing mix
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted
1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place the stuffing mix, butter and broth, stir well and allow to sit for 10 minutes or until the stuffing absorbs the liquid.
3. In a large bowl, place the chicken cubes, sour cream and soup, and stir well to mix.
4. In a greased 2 quart casserole dish, place the chicken mixture and spread in the bottom.
5. Put the stuffing mix over the chicken mixture, spread and smoothen the top.
6. Bake in the oven, uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes or until it is bubbly on top.
7. Take the casserole dish out of the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes to set.
8. Serve hot as desired.
You can use baked, poached or rotisserie chicken is desired.