1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch X 2-inch casserole dish or baking dish with olive oil spray.
3. Season the pork chops with Italian seasoning and pepper.
4. Arrange them in the casserole.
5. Toss the potatoes and onions in flour. Place around chops.
6. Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and meat juices run clear.
A healthy twist on the traditional southern classic, this pork chop casserole recipe contains lean pork loin chops, sweet potatoes, onions and green peppers seasoned with Italian seasoning. A wonderful combination of sweet and spicy, this low-fat, heart-healthy pork chop casserole will become a family favorite.