Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole
|Sweet potatoes||2 Pound|
|Whole berry cranberry sauce||16 Ounce (1 can)|
|Self rising flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), uncooked|
|Butter margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a pot add boiling water. Add potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes till potatoes are well cooked.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and then mash them.
3. Add cranberry sauce and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. In a slightly greased 2 quart casserole spoon the mixture.
5. Mix sugar, oats and flour. Cut in butter till coarse crumbs are formed from the mixture.
6. Spoon the mixture on sweet potato mixture.
7. Bake for 20 minutes at 375°.
8. Add marshmallows as topping. Bake till golden brown in color.
9. Serve Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole warm.