Crabmeat Broccoli Casserole
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||7 , finely chopped|
|Fresh crabmeat||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced fresh parsley||4 Teaspoon (1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon)|
|Frozen broccoli||20 Ounce (2 packages, 10 ounce each)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Remove the bread crust. Keep the crust aside for later use.
2. Make 1/2 inch cubes from bread.
3. In another bowl add mayonnaise, milk, bread cubes. Stir the ingredients well.
4. Cover the bowl and cool it for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the mixture from refrigerator. Add parsley, crabmeat, eggs and onion.
6. Cook broccoli as per instructions in the package. Drain the excess water well.
7. In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking sprinkle cooking oil to grease. Arrange the broccoli well.
8. Spoon the crabmeat mixture on the broccoli.
9. Bake for 40 minutes keeping the dish uncovered.
10. Sprinkle cheese. Bake 5 minutes more till cheese melts.
11. Serve broccoli casserole with additional cheese.