Potato Sausage Casserole
|Bulk pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peeled sliced potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs) (raw)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 cups)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add sausage and brown it.
3. Drain out from skillet and keep aside.
4. Add soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5 . In a greased 2-quarter casserole make layers with half of the potatoes, half of the soup mixture and half of the sausage.
6. Repeat the process and end with sausage.
7. Cover and freeze for a night.
8. Take out from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
9. Cover and bake for 1 hour until potatoes are cooked.
10. Sprinkle cheese over it.
11. Put back in oven and bake for 2 to 3 minutes.
12. Garnish with parsley.