Potato Sausage Casserole
|Bulk pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peeled sliced potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs) (raw)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 cups)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add sausage and brown it.
3. Drain out from skillet and keep aside.
4. Add soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5 . In a greased 2-quarter casserole make layers with half of the potatoes, half of the soup mixture and half of the sausage.
6. Repeat the process and end with sausage.
7. Cover and freeze for a night.
8. Take out from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
9. Cover and bake for 1 hour until potatoes are cooked.
10. Sprinkle cheese over it.
11. Put back in oven and bake for 2 to 3 minutes.
12. Garnish with parsley.
Calories 730 Calories from Fat 454
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.3%
Saturated Fat 24.8 g124.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 171.5 mg57.2%
Sodium 1477 mg61.5%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 35 g69.6%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 45.5%
Calcium 53.1% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet