Overnight Egg Casserole
|Bread slices||8 , cubed|
|Cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Pound, shredded|
|Bulk pork sausage/Italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. Place the bread cubes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
3. Sprinkle cheese and keep it aside.
4. In a skillet, cook sausage until brown and drain out the fat.
5. Crumble the sausage over cheese and bread.
6. Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, soup and broth and pour it over sausage.
7. Cover and keep in refrigerator overnight.
8. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
9. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until set.
10. Serve as a snack.
Calories 780 Calories from Fat 461
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 26.7 g133.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 358.6 mg119.5%
Sodium 1555.3 mg64.8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 25.6% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 74.6% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet