Peppery Tuna Casserole
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned mushroom pieces||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, sliced|
|Canned water packed tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and cook macaroni in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and put milk in it. Heat nicely.
4) Take a small bowl and mix cornstarch with water. Add the mixture slowly to milk to make thick sauce, stirring constantly.
5) Add thyme, mushrooms and pepper.
6) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and arrange half the macaroni in it. Top with half the zucchini, followed by half the tuna. In the end, add half the radishes.
7) Repeat the layering.
8) Spoon the sauce over the top layer.
9) Cover the casserole and bake for about 45 minutes or until zucchini becomes tender and all the other ingredients get heated.
10) Remove casserole from oven and serve in the same dish.
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.74%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.87 mg0.29%
Sodium 185 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet