|Margarine/Cooking oil||4 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Chicken cubes||2 (optional)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 250 °F
2) In a large pan, heat the fat and saute the onions till they are golden brown.
3) Take the pan away from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and put aside in another container.
4) In the same pan, saute the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper to taste until browned evenly.
5) Drain the fat, add a cup of water, the chicken cubes, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
6) Cook the chicken mixture on low flame for 25 minutes or until dry.
7) In a bowl, beat together eggs, pepper and salt, and add in sauted onions.
8) Stream the egg mixture over the chicken.
9) Transfer the chicken mixture into a casserole.
10) Put the lid on and cook in oven for 20 minutes.
11) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.
Calories 690 Calories from Fat 432
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g61.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 385 mg128.3%
Sodium 246.7 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 59 g117.6%
Vitamin A 23.4% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet