Zucchini Egg Casserole
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Pound, coarsely chopped|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Canned diced pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix first 3 ingredients and cover with plastic wrap.
2) Microwave then at high for 8 to 10 minutes, stir after 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, melt butter at microwave high for 45 seconds.
4) Add mushrooms and onion and cover them. Microwave them at high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stir after 30 seconds.
5) Add zucchini to the sauteed vegetables. And mix remaining ingredients into vegetables.
6) In a greased 10-x 6- x 2-inch baking dish pour this mixture and cover with waxed paper.
7) Microwave at 70% power for 4 minutes. Remove the waxed paper and stir.
8) Now, microwave at medium high for 4 to 6 minutes or until center is set. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
9) Serve zucchini egg casserole hot.
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.6%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g72.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 273.2 mg91.1%
Sodium 578.9 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 18 g35.8%
Vitamin A 32.8% Vitamin C 54.7%
Calcium 35.4% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet