Zucchini Egg Casserole
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Pound, coarsely chopped|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Canned diced pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix first 3 ingredients and cover with plastic wrap.
2) Microwave then at high for 8 to 10 minutes, stir after 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, melt butter at microwave high for 45 seconds.
4) Add mushrooms and onion and cover them. Microwave them at high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stir after 30 seconds.
5) Add zucchini to the sauteed vegetables. And mix remaining ingredients into vegetables.
6) In a greased 10-x 6- x 2-inch baking dish pour this mixture and cover with waxed paper.
7) Microwave at 70% power for 4 minutes. Remove the waxed paper and stir.
8) Now, microwave at medium high for 4 to 6 minutes or until center is set. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
9) Serve zucchini egg casserole hot.