Ham And Apple Casserole
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, cleaned and sliced|
|Ham slice||1 Large, cubed (1/2-Inch Thick Slice)|
|Tomatoes||2 , quartered|
|Eating apples||2 , cubed|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a heatproof casserole, saute the onion in oil over a low heat, until the onion until tender.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and saute for another 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the ham, tomatoes, apple and most of the stock.
4) Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) In a bowl, blend the cornflour with rest of the stock and stir into the casserole.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7) Cook over a low heat until the sauce is thickened and thoroughly heated.
8) Stir in the chopped parsley, taste and adjust the seasoning, if needed.
9) Serve the Ham and Apple Casserole hot.