Egg and Cheese Casserole
|Eggs||8 , beaten|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Small curd cottage cheese||16 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Monterey jack cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 Cup)|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 Cup)|
|Green chiles||8 Ounce, chopped and drained (2 Can, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. In a bowl combine eggs, flour and baking powder, stirring well.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish and pour the mixture into it.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
6. Serve the casserole hot with garnish as desired.