Fluffy Potato Casserole
|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed (Hot / Cold)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Large Package, At Room Temperature)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|French fried onions||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a baking dish and grease it well.
2) Keep the potatoes into the container of a food processor` and add cream cheese, onion, eggs and flour.
3) Blend them well and beat them to make fluffy.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Pour the mixture into the baking pan and spread the canned onions at the top.
6) Bake at 300 degrees for 35 minutes.
7) Serve the dish immediately.