Fluffy Potato Casserole
|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed (Hot / Cold)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Large Package, At Room Temperature)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|French fried onions||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a baking dish and grease it well.
2) Keep the potatoes into the container of a food processor` and add cream cheese, onion, eggs and flour.
3) Blend them well and beat them to make fluffy.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Pour the mixture into the baking pan and spread the canned onions at the top.
6) Bake at 300 degrees for 35 minutes.
7) Serve the dish immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1578 Calories from Fat 875
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 99 g152.5%
Saturated Fat 47.1 g235.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 672.4 mg224.1%
Sodium 914.2 mg38.1%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g46.9%
Dietary Fiber 15.1 g60.6%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 41 g82.2%
Vitamin A 67.4% Vitamin C 175.8%
Calcium 38.6% Iron 46.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet