|Frozen chopped broccoli/1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Small, well beaten|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to cook frozen broccoli. Drain and keep aside.
3. Alternately trim and cook fresh broccoli for thinly sliced or diced broccoli under cutting and cooking. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan melt butter and stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Cook until bubbly.
5. Gently pour milk and cook stirring until smooth.
6. Take off from heat.
7. Add onion, mayonnaise, and beaten eggs.
8. Gently mix in broccoli.
9. Transfer into a 2-quart greased casserole.
10. Place uncovered in a pan of hot water.
11. Sprinkle cheese and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
12. Serve hot.