|Asparagus spears/Broccoli||1 Pound, cooked (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Chicken/Turkey||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, sliced|
|Cream of chicken soup/Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sauterne||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, cut into dots|
1. Preheat the oven at 450°.
2. On the bottom of a greased shallow, flat-bottomed casserole place cooked vegetable and lay chicken slices on top, overlapping them.
3. In a saucepan, mix soup, cream, wine and half of the cheese and cook over low heat until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly.
4. Pour sauce over the chicken, covering completely.
5. Top with parmesan cheese, dot with butter, sprinkle lightly with paprika and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, about 15 minutes.
6. Serve the chicken on a serving dish spooning around the cooked sauce.
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.2 mg20.4%
Sodium 922.4 mg38.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 19 g38.9%
Vitamin A 30.9% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 23.3% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet