Chicken And Turnip Casserole
|Baby carrots||8 Ounce|
|Green peas||8 Ounce|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), seasoned|
1) Cut the turnips into dices.
2) Coat the chicken with seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and lightly fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes.
4) To the pan, add water or stock and season with salt and pepper.
5) To a casserole, transfer the chicken.
6) To the chicken, add turnip, vegetables and bay leaf.
7) Bake at 375°F, 190°C, Gas Mark 5, for approximately 30 minutes.
8) Pack the chicken and freeze.
9) Thaw the chicken casserole, reheat it and serve as main dish.