Speedy Tuna Casserole
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned condensed chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned chicken noodle soup/Chicken rice soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned chow mein noodles/Quick raw rice - 1 cup||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Take a 3 qt. glass casserole; combine tuna, chicken soup, chicken noodle soup, evaporated milk, peas and 1/2 can noodles.
3) Blend well.
4) Cover the dish, Microwave (high) for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
5) Sprinkle remaining noodles on top.
6) Microwave (high) 3-5 minutes until mixture is heated and noodles are crisp.
7) Serve the casserole a complete meal.