Microwave Chicken Divan
|Frozen broccoli spears in butter sauce||20 Ounce (2 packages, 10 ounces each)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Pierce the broccoli cooking pouches prior to cooking.
2. In a microwave oven, place the broccoli cooking pouches and cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes until the stalks start separating. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add sour cream, soup, garlic powder, lemon juice and soy sauce and keep aside.
4. Take large dish and arrange the broccolis over it in such a way that spears are turned towards center.
5. Spoon half of the soup mixture over it.
6. Top it with chicken pieces and spoon the remaining half of the soup mixture over it.
7. Sprinkle bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese over the mixture.
8. Cover and cook on a setting of REHEAT (8) for about 12-14 minutes until the Divan is done. Turn the divan once during the cooking time.
9. Serve the Chicken Divan hot with freshly steamed rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2554 Calories from Fat 644
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.8%
Saturated Fat 37.6 g187.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 475.2 mg158.4%
Sodium 5411.1 mg225.5%
Total Carbohydrates 293 g97.8%
Dietary Fiber 12.4 g49.6%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 174 g348.2%
Vitamin A 63.9% Vitamin C 270.2%
Calcium 165.7% Iron 107.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet