Crunchy Chicken Casserole
|Canned condensed cream of chicken soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce, undiluted (2 cans, 10 3/4 ounces each)|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Low salt potato chips||7 Ounce, crushed (1 package)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|Cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs), cubed|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Eggs||4 , hard-cooked, sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch ovenproof casserole dish with butter.
3) In a bowl, stir together the condensed soup, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Put aside 1 cup of the potato chips and 2 tablespoons of the slivered almonds for the top of the casserole.
5) Spread evenly half of the remaining potato chips in the bottom of the casserole dish.
6) Sprinkle half each of the chicken, celery, onion, eggs and remaining almonds.
7) Spoon half of the soup mixture over chicken.
8) Repeat the layers, ending with the reserved potato chips and almonds.
9) Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until heated through.
10) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.