|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut up|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soft bread cubes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, cook the macaroni according to the package instructions and then drain.
3. Cook the celery in chicken broth for 5 minutes.
4. Combine the cooked macaroni, celery, broth, celery soup, mushrooms, chicken (or turkey), parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Add salt if needed and pour this into a greased 2 qt casserole.
6. Sprinkle with bread cubes and dot with butter before baking for 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Serve hot