|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut up|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soft bread cubes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, cook the macaroni according to the package instructions and then drain.
3. Cook the celery in chicken broth for 5 minutes.
4. Combine the cooked macaroni, celery, broth, celery soup, mushrooms, chicken (or turkey), parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Add salt if needed and pour this into a greased 2 qt casserole.
6. Sprinkle with bread cubes and dot with butter before baking for 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Serve hot
Calories 171 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.4 mg11.1%
Sodium 201.5 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 9 g18.8%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet