1. Take the pineapple in the casserole dish.
2. Mix the flour and sugar together.
3. Sprinkle the mixture over the pineapple.
4. Add the shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Mix ritz cracker crumbs with unsalted butter and add it to the casserole dish.
6. Bake this at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and the top has slightly browned.
7. Serve with ham.
When you are looking for something to have along with ham, safely bet for pineapple casserole. The unusual combination of pineapple with Ritz cracker, sugar and cheddar cheese lends this dish much of its character. It’s so good that once you have tried it, it’s likely to be a regular on special dinner nights. Watch the video to learn how to whomp up this unusual treat at home.