Turkey Ham Casserole
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned broiled sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 Can, Undrained)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced cooked turkey/Diced cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Diced fully cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||2 Ounce, grated to make 1/2 cup|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© onions until tender.
2) Then, add flour, salt, and pepper. And then, add mushrooms with liquid, cream, and sherry.
3) Stirring constantly, cook until sauce thickens.
4) Now, add turkey, water chestnuts, and ham.
5) Take 8 1/4x1 3/4-inch round ovenware cake dish and transfer the mixture in it. Sprinkle Swiss cheese.
6) Combine together bread crumbs with 3 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle over cheese.
7) Put the dish in oven and bake at 400 degrees for about 35 minutes until sauce starts to bubble.
8) Serve turkey ham casserole hot.
Calories 485 Calories from Fat 293
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.9%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g92.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.6 mg47.5%
Sodium 435.6 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.7%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 28 g56.9%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet