Turkey Cheese Casserole
Boursin Cheese - 1 packet
Cooked Turkey - 12 slices
Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup
Onions - 2 nos, large, chopped
Garlic Clove - 1 no, crushed
Dry Vermouth - 1 cup
Half-and-half - 2 cups
Dried Tarragon - 1/2 teaspoon, crushed
Dry Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Toss in the hot, cooked egg noodles with the boursin cheese till the noodles are well coated.
3) Add in the turkey slices.
4) In a skillet, melt butter. Saute the onion and garlic till they soften.
5) Transfer the mixture into a blender. Add in the wine. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
6) Transfer the mixture back into the saucepan. Add in the half-and-half and tarragon. Pour the mixture over the turkey and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
7) Bake for 35 minutes.
8) Serve the Turkey Cheese casserole hot.