Company Veal Casserole
Salt and pepper
Onion - 1/2 cup, chopped
Garlic- 2 large cloves, minced
Butter or margarine - 1/4 cup
Condensed Cheddar cheese soup - 1 can (11 ounces)
Condensed cream of mushroom soup - 1 can (10 3/4 ounces)
Milk - 2/3 cup
Sauterne or other dry white wine - ¼ cup
Pimiento - 1/4 cup, chopped
Wide noodles - 3 cups (5 to 6 ounces), cooked
Italian green beans- 2 packages (9 ounces each),cooked and drained
1. Add veal to a bowl and pound it. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the veal into 1-inch pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. Take a skillet, melt butter and brown veal. SautÃ© onions until they turn soft.
5. Take a 3-quart casserole, add soups and cook until they turn smooth. Gradually stir in pimiento, wine and milk.
6. Add veal mixture, green beans and noodles by stirring slowly.
7. Bake for about 40 minutes until the ingredients get mixed up well.
8. Serve Company Veal with broad beans.