Easy Corn Casserole
|Canned cream corn||2 Pound|
|Canned corn||2 Ounce, drained|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Pound, softened|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a oven proof casserole dish.
3. In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
4. In batches puree the corn mixture and pour int the greased casserole dish.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 1 1/4 hours or until browned on top.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com