Chili Oven Casserole
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, diced|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, diced for about 3/4 cup|
|Canned chili with beans||30 Ounce (2 cans, 15-ounce each)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour into the casserole dish; cover and bake at 350°F for 60 minutes.
6. Serve the casserole hot and garnish with green beans.
Choose a casserole dish that, when filled at the start of the cooking process, will be about three-quarters full.
Calories 637 Calories from Fat 264
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.2 mg55.4%
Sodium 1256.1 mg52.3%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.3%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 60 g119.1%
Vitamin A 27.4% Vitamin C 75.5%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 65%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet