Chili Oven Casserole
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, diced|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, diced for about 3/4 cup|
|Canned chili with beans||30 Ounce (2 cans, 15-ounce each)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour into the casserole dish; cover and bake at 350°F for 60 minutes.
6. Serve the casserole hot and garnish with green beans.
Choose a casserole dish that, when filled at the start of the cooking process, will be about three-quarters full.