|Diced cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooked french style green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1⁄2 Small, minced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the ham, onion, and tarragon in 1 tablespoon butter, until the ham is browned and onion is tender.
3) Stir in the chicken soup, water, cooked noodles, and green beans.
4) In a buttered 1-quart casserole, pour the ham mixture.
5) In a frying pan, lightly brown the bread crumbs and minced garlic in 1 tablespoon butter.
6) Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture evenly over the casserole.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
8) Serve the Ham Bake immediately on serving plates.