Rice And Pork Casserole
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Uncooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Green onions||2 , sliced|
|Tomato||1 , peeled and diced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the pork chops, until browned.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the pork chops and season with salt and pepper.
4) In a bowl, dissolve the bouillon cubes in water and pour over the chops.
5) Then cover with the rice, green pepper, green onions and tomato.
6) Sprinkle evenly with pepper and paprika to taste.
7) Cover tightly and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.
8) Serve the Rice and Pork Casserole immediately.