Party Size Green Bean Casserole
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||3 Can (30 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned beans||1 , frozen|
|French fried onions||3 Can (30 oz)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add in the condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Mix well till the mixture smoothens.
3) Add in the beans next, along with 1 1/2 cans of French Fried Onions.
4) Transfer the mixture into two 1 1/2-quart casseroles.
5) Bake for about 30 minutes or till it starts to bubble on top.
6) Sprinkle the remaining onions over the top. Bake for 5 more minutes.
7) Serve the Party Size Green Bean Casserole, garnished with chopped parsley.