Ham and Rotini Casserole
|Rotini pasta||16 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Cubed ham||1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated fresh parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided|
1. Cook rotini pasta by boiling, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoon butter, and add flour.
3. Stir continuously until smooth, cook for a minute and remove from heat.
4. Add milk and whisk until smooth.
5. Now, cook over low heat stirring continuously until it thickens.
6. Add the remaining butter, cubed ham and ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese.
7. Toss in the rotini pasta into the sauce now made.
8. Into a 1 11X7 inch baking dish pour the pasta mix.
9. Bake at around 200 degree centigrade for 20 to 30 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
10. Serve Hot.