|Frozen asparagus spears/Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 Package)|
|Turkey slices/Chicken slices||4 Large|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of celery / chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a 10 x 6 x 2 inch shallow baking dish, arrange the broccoli or asparagus spears.
3) Top with a layer of turkey slices.
4) In a bowl, blend the soup and milk thoroughly.
5) Pour over the turkey and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until the sauce is slightly browned.
7) Serve the Turkey Divan immediately on serving plates.
Calories 148 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.4 mg11.5%
Sodium 517.6 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 9 g19%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet