|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||4|
|Broccoli spears||8 Small (Use Fresh, 2 Per Serving)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large pot, steam chicken over a small amount of water and cook until chicken is well done; remove from pan and set aside
4. In the same pot, steam broccoli until just crisp-tender.
5. Slice each chicken breast lengthwise into three slices.
6. Place broccoli in the baking dish and arrange the chicken over and around the broccoli.
7. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and onion; spread over chicken.
8. Top with cheese and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
9. Serve hot with dinner rolls as an excellent mail dish.
Calories 756 Calories from Fat 494
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.9%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119 mg39.7%
Sodium 670.2 mg27.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 12 g47.8%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 39 g77.2%
Vitamin A 64.6% Vitamin C 672%
Calcium 42.7% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet