Vegetable Casserole With Noodles
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 Box)|
|Medium noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Carrots||3 Small, peeled and sliced thin|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Velveeta cheese/Any processed american cheese||1 Pound, grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles for 6 minutes.
3) In a large iron skillet, saute the mushrooms, carrot and parsely in the butter, until tender.
4) In a large casserole with a lid, add the cooked spinach, noodles, sauted vegetables and grated cheese together.
5) Mix thoroughly and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Vegetable Casserole straight from the oven or reheat and serve later.