Vegetable Casserole With Noodles
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 Box)|
|Medium noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Carrots||3 Small, peeled and sliced thin|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Velveeta cheese/Any processed american cheese||1 Pound, grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles for 6 minutes.
3) In a large iron skillet, saute the mushrooms, carrot and parsely in the butter, until tender.
4) In a large casserole with a lid, add the cooked spinach, noodles, sauted vegetables and grated cheese together.
5) Mix thoroughly and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Vegetable Casserole straight from the oven or reheat and serve later.
Calories 720 Calories from Fat 337
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.7%
Saturated Fat 23.4 g116.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 156.2 mg52.1%
Sodium 1902.2 mg79.3%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 35 g69.7%
Vitamin A 308% Vitamin C 55.7%
Calcium 77.2% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet