Ham And Cabbage Casserole
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|New potatoes||5 Small (Raw, Unpeeled)|
|Cabbage head||1⁄2 Small, cut into 4 wedges and cored|
|Carrots||4 Large, pared and cut into 4 inch sticks|
|Canned ham||1 Pound, canned|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Hot dog relish||4 Tablespoon|
1. Set electric skillet at 300F.
2. In the skillet, bring 3 cups water to boiling and add onion and salt.
3. Add potatoes and cook with cover for 25 minutes until tender.
4. If necessary add another1/2 cup water during cooking,.
5. Add cabbage and carrot and cook 10 minutes longer.
6. In the center of skillet place ham and dot vegetables with butter.
7. With cover cook 5 minutes longer.
8. Serve right from skillet, along with relish.